Monday, May 10, 2010

The Mershon Family

There is a unique story that goes along with this shoot, because Amy Mershon happens to be my fourth cousin. We have been living in the same area for eighteen years, and today we are meeting for the first time. About two years ago, I met Amy's father at a family reunion, we connected on facebook later, and then Amy and I met this weekend. I think it is really fun to find a distant family member and than be able to be apart of capturing their intimate family moments. The Mershon kids are absolutely adorable with their bright blue eyes; and young Sarah is a model in the making. She was far from shy, and was striking a pose the whole time. I look forward to spending more time with my new found family in the future.









No comments:

Post a Comment